These Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the contract for the supply of services for gaming between the company TANGELO GAMES SPAIN S.L.U, with registered office in Amigó 11, 1st Floor 08021 Barcelona (España) and registered in the Barcelona Companies Registry in volume 42.669, book 130, page B-413.720 and you, the customer, (hereinafter also referred as “the Company”)
Ownership of the application
- This application is owned by the company TANGELO GAMES SPAIN S.L.U, hereinafter referred to as the application.
- The business registry and identification of the Company are as follows:
- Address: Amigó 11, 1st Floor 08021 Barcelona (España)
- Vat number: B65596744
- It is registered in the Barcelona Companies Registry in volume 42.669, book 130, page B-413.720.
- Data protection contact email address: dpd[@]tangelogames[.]com
Object and scope of application
- The use of the application entails full and express acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those specific conditions that may apply to certain specific services offered through the application.
- The access to the application, means the visitor is considered a user (hereinafter “User”) that accepts all the conditions laid down in this document, and this party will be responsible for periodic review of the conditions.
- The obligations, rights and conditions laid down in this document are governed by Spanish laws.
Access to the application
- The Access to the application is only permitted for those over the age of 16.
- The User hereby undertakes to use the application in accordance with the law and with these General Terms and Conditions. The User is likewise bound to refrain from using the application for unlawful purposes or contrary to the provisions laid down in the General Terms and Conditions.
- On using the services, the User hereby declares their agreement with these General Terms and Conditions and undertakes not to transfer, disseminate or provide third parties with any kind of material through the services rendered by the application that in any way infringes current legislation.
- Breach of the terms set forth in these General Terms and Condition could lead to suspension or even cancellation of the User’s account.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we grant the User a personal, nonexclusive, limited, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, limited license to install and run the Software, in object code format only, on a device owned or controlled by the User, solely for the purpose of accessing and playing our game in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and solely for so long as the User account is open.
- The Company is holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights or has obtained the corresponding permits or licenses required for exploiting them, with regard to the domain name, the trademarks and distinctive emblems, the application and other works and inventions associated to the application and the technology associated to it, as well as with regard to its contents.
- The contents of this application, including designs, games, text, avatars, images and source code (“Content”), are protected by international intellectual property rights.
- The Content may not be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way whatsoever without the explicit permission from the owner.
- Third-party trademarks that may appear on the application belong to their owners.
Data protection and non-disclosure
- By downloading, installing, using or uninstalling our games or necessary software, you hereby agree to, at your own expense, indemnify, defend and hold harmless licensor, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, its business partners, the third party suppliers, and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (the “indemnified parties“), from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, causes of action, claims, demands and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, of whatever kind or nature arising out of, relating to or resulting from any claim against such indemnified parties or any one of them, arising from or relating to (i) any breach by you of this end-user license agreement; or (ii) your download, installation, use or uninstallation of the games, including, without limitation, any claim of personal injury (including death), injury to reputation, violation of privacy, or damage to tangible property or data (including loss of property or loss of use of tangible property or data).